
Sorry it's been so long, but I'm back. Life has been good. I'm ready for the warm weather to come now. Kaitlyn and I miss our walks and get excited when the temperature hits above 40. I started working at a daycare in January 3 days a week, just 5 hours a day. It keeps us busy and Kaitlyn enjoys the interaction with all the kids. She has started talking in full sentences and is a little jabber box! We're trying to teach her how to be quiet and what it means to NOT talk. If you have any ideas let me know. Sometimes she drives me crazy repeated the same question over and over after I already gave her 5 answers! James is still on the job hunt. We are hoping to have a new job before little Dillon or Dylan arrives on or before June 3rd. Just some wishful thinking. We are excited to be having a boy and Kaitlyn loves to "hold" him and sing "I love you forever". We were with our friends the Bonds this weekend and Kaitlyn took on the responsibility of bossing their 2 year old Kyle around. The poor guy! I guess he'll learn early who's the boss. We are happy and trying to be patient as we wait and see where we will be in the next 6 months.


No comments:
Post a Comment