Sunday, May 11, 2008

May Update


Surprise! We're moving to Provo! So, we have finally made a decision to move on from Pocatello. We are sad to leave the good friends we've made. Pocatello has really grown on us and we are very sad to say goodbye.

James took a job with the Utah Flash, a "D" league basketball team that is in it's 2nd year. We hope to find more opportunity to move up in his career with this move.

We are planning on staying here until Dillon decides to show up, which is hopefully sooner rather than later. I've already started packing and doing some of the deep cleaning, but there will still be a ton to do once he comes! Luckily both of our mom's have offered to help. We are so blesssed. We are still looking for a place to rent in the Provo/Orem area, so let us know if you know of anything.
Last Saturday was my birthday and boy was it fun! It was sort of a 4 days of fun for me. On Thursday we went to Rexburg and did a session in the temple while Rod and Liah watched Kaitlyn for us. Then we all headed to Idaho Falls to have dinner with Matt, Cortney and Kyle Bond. We had a great time. Cortney is due just a month or so after me and is having a girl. We are both very excited to have one of each, boy and girl. James made me a cake, a first for him. Then we all watched The Office. We couldn't have asked for a greater night!

As for the rest of the weekend. Friday we went out to Wingers for dinner and brought Kaitlyn along. Then we walked around the new furniture store in town. By the time we got to Ross she was pretty much out, so we pushed her around in the stroller and got to shop as long as we wanted. Since she fell asleep so early she was up and ready to go and
Saturday morning. So we all got up and went to the garage sale I was looking forward to. We got some great deals! Then headed to the mall for more shopping and Kaitlyn had the play place all to herself! It was a dream day for me. The best part was I didn't make a meal for about 4 days!
Then for Mother's Day James made me breakfast in bed. Kaitlyn got sick that morning with one of her throwing up episodes. But it was over in time for us to let her take and nap then get her dressed to go church. We only stayed for Sacarament meeting then headed home to make sure she was in fact done!
We are going to miss our Idaho Friends and Family!






Kaitlyn and Kyle settle in for a good read in Klye's new Big Boy bed!











On Saturday we walked to the firestation openhouse. James and I liked watching "The Jaws of Life" demonstration. They seriously took the entire top half of the car off! It was amazing.






Kaitlyn loved all the trucks. But her favorite thing was Sparky, the fire dog. The poor guy couldn't get away from her. She wanted to follow him everywhere!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Happy Birthday and Mothers Day! Sounds like heaven- Wingers, The Office, etc. Love it. Your baby is coming so soon! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Brianne said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That is so exciting that you guys are moving to Utah! I'm extremely jealous!!!

Ashley said...

Becca! You look so darling. I really like your hair. I love seeing the fire station pictures. Very cute!

Ash

Laura said...

Oh wow! I'm jealous that you're moving to Utah! How fun! I'm still trying to talk Shaun into it, but I'm not getting very far... Oh well! Happy Birthday too! How old are you now?? :)
We were watching some good old Smith home videos last night after Sunday dinner. I must say... you and your sisters have some Killer Christmas Dance Moves! :)

1st Day of Preschool

1st Day of Preschool
Our little girl is growing up!