Thursday, August 14, 2008

We're Back!


Dillon on his blessing day, 2 months old.

Thank you Nana for the darling blessing outfit!



Kaitlyn loves her little brother and insists on taking pictures with him.


Our little family is growing!



Thanks to all our Cali family for making the long drive.



Papa's got a new biggest fan. Kaitlyn wants to be just like him!


Dillon meets Papa. Does he look like him?

So, after 2 long months of adjusting to a new baby, apartment, job, city, and state I am finally ready to blog again! I took the easy route and just posted pictures for July.
But here we are in August. We blessed Dillon on the 10th. He was exactly 2 months old and it was James' 1st time attending our new ward. Luckily our bish was pretty cool about that.


We had a great time with all our family here. Kaitlyn goes crazy everytime she see's her cousins. She must get it from James. Thanks again to everyone for driving down from Rexburg, Logan, Bountiful, Salt Lake, West Jordan, and of course California. We love you all! It's great to have such a large family!

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

Rebecca (McGrath) VonGunten!! Holy crap, it's been forever! You got married and had some adorable kids! What a cute little family you have. Congrats!

I'm so glad I know where your blog is so I can blog stalk you now...

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are back to blogging! I love all the new pics! You have a beautiful family!

Carrie S. said...

Congrats! I love your little family - I do want to hang out with you before I die. How do we make that happen?

aidanjordan said...

Uncle Rick looks just like grandpa! Dillon and Kaitlyn are such cuties!

Adrienne said...

Congrats, Becca! I saw you had your baby boy! What a cutie! You'll have to tell me all about it! Adrienne
btw-we are on blogspot, too! We are at mybuckyandme.blogspot.com

Megan and Adam said...

Hi Guys! Man we have missed you. I love all your pictures, Dillon is adorable, I hope we can have a boy someday so that Adam can have "his boy" like James does! You guys look like you are having so much fun! I hope you are doing well. Please give us a call, we need to catch up, BIG TIME!!

Cortney said...

he is getting so big!! he is too cute. how is everything going? well give us a call and catch us up.

Mason & Laura said...

Hey Von Guntens! Your baby boy is absolutely adorable, congratulations on the move and new job. Hope you are getting settled quickly and easily. So it has been a long time! Mason accidentally lost his phone, so when we replaced it we couldn't get all of his numbers :( Could we get your number again? Best wishes!

The Nixons! said...

Yea! We need to get together SOON now that life is starting to get back to normal for you guys!
You look great by the way :)

Lara said...

You guys make such a cute family! Where are you living now? Did I hear John say SoPro?

1st Day of Preschool

1st Day of Preschool
Our little girl is growing up!